An injury sustained at work can be particularly challenging because it often means you aren’t able to work while you are treating the issue and recovering from the injury. Because of this, we treat work-related injuries with the same approach as professional athletes — your livelihood depends on it.
Patients at Omaha Orthopedic Clinic and Sports Medicine receive the best treatment so you can get back to work as soon as possible. We treat acute and chronic work injuries with non-surgical and surgical options and treatments.
Common work injuries we treat:
- Fractures, sprains, and strains
- Injuries to elbow, wrist and hands
- Overuse injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic tendinitis
- Rotator cuff and bicep tears
- Contusions to all extremities
- Ligament and tendon tears of the knee